Tuesday 15 March 2011

Berlin Zeug


On February 5th I got given a 10 pass swimming ticket for my birthday.
This is the culprit.
He is German.


On my first trip to the Schwimmbad I took my recently purchased vintage Salamander heels.

I knew the swimming pools would only hold despair - in the form of over weight
German nana's gossiping after an aqua aerobics class or little kids releasing their
waldmeister juice into the unassuming waters.

This was the result:


on my way back from the swimming pool (I did 12 laps of doggy-paddle-breast-stroke)
I found this van on the side of the road. I looked into the back window and for a
moment I was in Barbados.


When I got home I made a hut in my lounge out of blankets to hide from the adults.


I took all these pictures on my compakt reflex Porst.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers